Most Common Reasons To Failed New Year Resolutions
Have you failed your New Year’s Resolution already? Chances are it wasn’t helpful anyway. Here are 6 resolutions to make you a more successful person.
- Stop watching one news channel. Do you watch CNN all day? Stop. Do you watch Fox all day? Stop. Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a neutral news channel in today’s world, it’s all just business, right? Challenge yourself to get both points of view. You will be better for it.
- There is no reason you need to drink 5 days a week if you are out of college. Despite the romanticism of being a functional alcoholic, the fact is it is killing your productivity and potential. There are more examples of individuals quitting drinking and becoming successful than you can count. One example, Bradley Cooper. Be Bradley Cooper.
- Want to start your own business but still work a 9-5? Do it, but don’t quit your day job. You should be able to get up and running with a proof of concept in your off-hours. If you can’t see results working on it part-time in 2-3 months you won’t be doing it full time either.
- I saw this on another list, but I think it’s an excellent point. Never stop dating your spouse. If you don’t take them out, someone else just might.
- One discipline appears on every single list of those successful in business. That discipline is voracious reading. Even if you find it boring make a point of reading one book every two weeks. Read whatever floats your boat. When you reach the end of the year that is 26 literary works you would have never absorbed.
- If you are a man you seriously need to buy a Phillips Norelco OneBlade. If you have sensitive skin it’s a lifesaver if you have to shave your face. The blades actually last like 3-4 months in my experience.